Our client is a market leader REIT firm looking to recruit a Property Executive. This will be a cluster portfolio management role to manage properties based on the east of Singapore. Due to expansion of portfolio in Singapore, our client is looking to hire a competent property executive to join its firm. Upon confirmation of probation, you will be tasked to perform fire safety duties for one of the assigned sites.
As a Property Executive cum Fire Safety Manager, your key duties include:
* Manage day to day operations of assigned portfolios including service contracts, supervision of addition and alteration works and implementation of any maintenance, capital works and special projects
* Implement Inspection Programs and Scheduled Maintenance Programs in the properties including lifts and other fixed assets
* Liaise with IFMs (where appropriate) to ensure that properties are maintained efficiently
* Implement initiatives that reduces short and long term operating costs
* Monitor the performance of service providers on annual basis
* Assist the implementation of marketing and leasing strategies to improve the occupancy rate of the properties
* Comply with all statutory rules and regulations and property guidelines of the Trust
* Maintain good relationship with clients and tenants
* Prepare variance reports and monthly management performance reports
* Equip self with required qualifications or skill sets in managing the properties including but not limited to being FSM, Green Mark Building Manager or First Aider
* Participate in Company's events and complies with internal policies and procedures
* Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
To qualify for the Property Executive cum Fire Safety Manager
* Possess at least a minimum 3 years of relevant experience for a Property Executive role
* Must possess a Fire Safety Manager Certificate and willing to perform Fire Safety Manager duties
* Minimum a Diploma holder in Facilities Management
* Attribute we are looking for are: Good organizational skills, can-do spirit, effective collaborator, customer service oriented with excellent communication skills
* Experience in management of industrial properties will be preferred
This is a great opportunity to work with a REIT firm with strong focus in growth strategies and an employee-centric welfare benefit scheme.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.