Our client is one of the leading semiconductor manufacturing companies. They are looking for a EHS Engineer to join their expanding team in Singapore.
* Support EHS Manager in developing, reviewing, implementing and monitoring company environmental and WSH management system.
* Support EHS Manager to liaise with Japan EHS team, local management team, on-site team, customers, and authorities, etc. on all environment and WSH issues.
* Manage records and documents to ensure compliance with respect to environmental and WSH requirements.
* Conduct regular site safety inspections, safety audits to ensure activities are perform in accordance to environmental, and WSH requirements. Review and follow-up with corrective and preventive actions.
* Respond to environmental and WSH irregularities attend site meetings, investigate incidents, recommends corrective and preventive actions.
* Develop and conduct in-house environmental and WSH trainings.
* Follow-up with application of permits and ensure accuracy of reports with respect to environmental and WSH requirements.
* Ensure all respective personnel are equipped with valid competency certificates in compliance with regulatory and customer's requirements.
* Compile reports to / for management team and customers.
* Organise and support EHS outreach activities and promotional programmes.
* At least a Diploma or Degree in Engineering or its equivalent.
* Candidate must possess at least Advanced Certificate In Workplace Safety and Health (Level B) or higher.
* At least 2 years of working experience as EHS coordinator.
* Experience in Wafer FAB and Cleanroom protocol is an added advantage.
* Knowledge in environmental regulatory requirements is a plus.
* Experience in communicating with higher level management and customers.
* Diligent, hardworking, a good team player and has the ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision.