Our client is a fully owned IT solutions of a global conglomerate, providing integrated services for enterprises.
* Lead and be fully accountable for a team of Project Managers and oversee the delivery of multiple projects
* Provide corrective action to projects off track and also guidance to project managers under your accountability when necessary
* Manage the team to set SMART KPIs that are aligned with company's directive
* Communication and collaboration with colleagues and management to understand the company vision and direction
* Summarize and report all project status. Always maintain a bird's eye view of all projects under the team and provide visibility for upper management
* Do basic project audits/checks for all team members (Usually, we use Waterfall or Hybrid Agile depending on the project)
* Be accountable for the P/L of the team, ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget
* Engage in visible continuous improvement, and implement policies in the team to do so
* Prior experience with full SDLC cycle as both member, Project Leader and Project Manager
* Familiar with project management concepts, have experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders and vendors
* At least 3 years experiences as a manager, 5 years as a team lead. Able to coach others to bring out the best in them
* Prior experience with customer facing, consultive roles and know how to view things from the customer's point of view
* Computer Science, Engineering or IT bachelor's degree
* Excellent leadership skills and can motivate and drive staff to obtain measurable results
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.