Our client an establishment located at the CBD of Singapore is looking to hire a Clinical Assistant (1 year contract subject to permanent) to fulfil its mission of helping the world sit, stand and sleep better.
* The qualify for this role, the incumbent will need to enjoy the following task:
* Daily interaction with patients, Front desk duties - payments, scheduling, phone calls and enquiries etc
* Educating clients on care plans and exercises and posture rehab (full training and guidance provided)General housekeeping of the studio
* Responsible to translate transactions from Mandarin to English
* Willing to be under chiropractic care provided by the company
* Min. N/O/A Levels or Diploma in clinical administrative or service-related field
* Computer-literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Able to work on weekends up to 44 hours a week
* Service-oriented with excellent customer service skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Bilingual (English and Mandarin) candidate is preferred to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients
* Can start on a short notice will be an added advantage
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.