Our client - a health and wellness establishment on posture health is looking to hire a Clinical Assistant (1Year Contract, subjected to permanent) to assist them in daily business operations and front-desk responsibilities.
The qualify for this role, the incumbent will need to enjoy the following tasks:
* Daily interaction with patients on registration, payments matters and other general enquiries through phone calls
* Other front desk responsibilities include welcoming of patients and walk-in enquiries
* Educate patients and potential customers on care plans and rehabilitation packages
* General housekeeping of the wellness studio & assist in daily general office administration
* Assist in translation from Mandarin to English (vice versa)
* Willing to be under chiropractic care provided by the company
* Min. N/O/A Levels or Diploma in clinical administrative or service-related field
* Computer-literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Able to work on weekends up to 44 hours a week
* Service-oriented with excellent customer service skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Bilingual, able to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with Native Mandarin speaking counterparts
* Ability to start on a short notice will be an added advantage.
Working Location: Serangoon area
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.