We are working with one of the largest service providers for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and clinical Research industry that is currently hiring a Senior Manager, Business Development based in Singapore. The company goal is to make Healthcare accessible to Asia. Located in the East side of Singapore, it provides complimentary shuttle bus to many places.
The environment is fast paced with good work life balance. There are lots of opportunities for growth and development.
The primary focus of the Senior Manager, Business Development to develop business strategies of clients' relationships and account management. Act as an individual contributor reporting to the Regional Business Development Director.
* Communicate and collaborate with other business development team members across the globe to achieve common objective
* Promotion of the company services and brand awareness to their target clients within the industry
* Identify decision makers and influencers
* Drives sales performance to achieve target
* Update all sales activities in the CRM system
* Contract negotiations with clients
* Minimum of University Degree
* Good understanding of the Healthcare industry such as pharmaceuticals, Medical Device, and Clinical Research
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in business development with proven track record of contribution of sales
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.