Our client is world renown real estate services firm with strong investment backing from distinct private equity firms. Due to recent staff movement, we are looking for an experienced Associate Director, Business Development with proven track record in managing high value complex proposals from RFQ stage to final presentation stage in APAC region. This role has reports directly to the Head of Division with a lean team of support staff to manage. Experience in regional bids is required for the position.
As an Associate Director, Business Development, your responsibilities include:
* Provide well researched strategic and tactical advice to the lead director to form a pitch strategy
* Test and challenge assumptions to help refine and communicate company's unique selling point and market differentiators from other main competitors
* Prepare compelling proposals and presentations. You will be responsible in the creation, review and editing of the content and its structure, managing designers/ external vendors and pitch rehearsals
* Run face to face and video conference (where appropriate) pitch presentation coaching
* Maintain up to date information at the company's client database
* Active "refinement" of proposal process for the purpose of cost reduction and to secure a high percentage of high hit/success rate
* Consistent follow up on all pitch pipeline through feedback gathering from other departments and target client and in-house statistical analysis.
* Run post-pitch debrief with both internal and external stakeholder. Make sure there are active follow up plans to help attend to any raised inquiries/ issues and report post review findings to the pitch team
* Close collaboration with the company's internal communication team to help increase success rate for pitch
* Assist the Head of Division to develop innovative business tools.
To qualify for the position of Associate Director, Business Development:
* Graduate with a recognized Postgraduate Degree/ Degree in Mass Communications , Marketing of Business Management
* Possess relevant experience of at least 10 years in a business development/ corporate development role with real estate services firm
* Proven track record in proposal management on SEA/ APAC region with is required for the role
* A bilingual/ multi-lingual professional with strong ability to write and communicate in professional manner is preferred for the role
* Able to displayed key attributes of creative being self-initiated, versatile and problem solver under a fast paced and high pressured environment
* Display ability to be strong in stakeholder management and a strategic win-win negotiator
* Possess advance mastery in using MS Office, SharePoint, and graphic design
This is a great opportunity for corporate development/ business development professional in the real estate industry looking to work with a company with strong regional presence and financial backing from private investors. You will be compensated with attractive salary package, opportunity to progress vertically and fringe benefit .
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.