Based in Singapore, our tech giant backed client who works closely with large MNCs and Government Bodies - helping these offline companies to go online and enabling of O2O commerce through platform-based app development and its customer data platform, is looking for a Project Manager to be part of their Enterprise Team.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3-4 years of relevant product development/project management experience.
He/she should be able to interact with cross-functional teams internally (such as the computer engineering teams) to understand the business requirements, create a detailed plan to translate them into product specifications, with appropriate development and testing milestones to deliver the products to the business teams in a timely manner.
Experience working in AGILE, and knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure would be essential to succeed in this role.
Your Day-to-Day would involve:
* Managing the end-to-end Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC) - Conceptualizing the products, developing the product roadmap, pricing and launch strategies, and financial projections, up to the phrase out of the products
* Understanding and analyzing business reports and the impact of the products on key business metrics
* Generating innovative ideas to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth, after analysis on market and competitive conditions
* Working with large MNC, Government
* Planning project timelines and driving the use of Agile, project management tools and processes to ensure the projects are cost-effective
What you need to be considered:
* A computer engineering degree from a top tier school. A postgraduate degree in computer engineering/ business domains is desirable
* End-to-end involvement on a project and/or projects that has/have spanned more than 1 year
* Experience in use of tools such as Jira / Basecamp / Visual Paradigm / User Journey Diagrams would be advantageous
* Understanding AI/ ML would be an added bonus
* Strong documentation skills
* Excellent communication with cross-functional teams
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep