* Leading International bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The team is looking for an energetic, proactive and detailed-oriented professional to support the account opening functions in the Singapore office; whose main functional duty will be to ensure our clients' adherence to the applicable AML policies and regulatory requirements.
For this role, you will contact stakeholders to obtain AML information and documentation, Take ownership of client accounts by coordinating client events and issues across all operations teams and business partners.
Coordinate tasks across a multi-disciplined team to ensure account event is received and systems are set up prior to account trading activity. Liaise with client's counterparties (custodian, prime broker etc.) to enable connectivity, establish operational flows and respond to service requests and inquiries. Interpret client requirements from legal documentation and business requirements supporting all account events. Coordinate controls and sign-offs both internally and externally.
* Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
* At least 2-3 years relevant on-boarding experience and AML requirements for hedge funds, private corporations, etc.
* Business Intelligence tools (Alteryx, Tableau, RPA, AI) will be beneficial
* Experience in liaising with stakeholders on a global basis
* Confident in dealing with senior internal/external stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal form
* Highly collaborative, team-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills