About the Client: The client is a leading provider of end-to-end ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace.
The HRBP will be responsible for providing high quality advices and consultancy services to help the business build and maintain an effective workforce. This role is an expert on people and organizational related issues, as well as a coach-cum-catalyst in proposing and delivery HR expertise and solutions to meet the operation needs.
* Support the full spectrum of HR functions and be responsible for setting the strategic direction, implementation, analysis and improvement of HR services and processes
* Align HR strategies and work closely with the business in driving organizational development as well as workforce effectiveness and optimization.
* Develop recruitment strategies to drive strategic manpower planning with business units to meet current and future business needs
* Develop and execute talent management, recruitment and rewards strategies and initiatives in alignment with the regional directions and guidelines.
* Support annual performance management exercise and reviewing of compensation and benefits structure.
* Drive employee engagement activities with the business
*Minimum 10 years of experience as a HRBP in an ICT industry or equivalent with proven records of delivering strategic HR initiatives within a diverse working environment
*Have experience working in a global organization with good understanding of Singapore Labour Law
*Ability to work on own initiative; pre-emptive and dedicated; constantly thinking ahead; and demonstrating business acumen mindset
*Have influential and negotiation ability coupled with flexibility and resilence
*Posses a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in HRM or Business Administration