Our client is a reputable financial services establishment who is looking for environment-oriented individuals in wealth advisory to join their growing team. They have hired people from various background and the company has previously raised numerous MDRTs & COTs. Their financial products are very competitive in the market. The company offers you a flexible work style and has an attractive incentive scheme.
* Help clients accomplish financial objectives by assessing financial situation product
* Provide insurance advice to companies and individuals to assist them with their financial planning such as retirement, education and investments with full set of financial products.
* Prepare financial document summaries, investment performance report and income projections for clients
* Build and maintain long lasting relationships with both new and existing clients
* Diploma or degree holder
* Excellent attitude at work, ability to thrive at work both collaboratively and independently, willing to acquire new skills/knowledge
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 18:00
Salary Range: Attractive salary (monthly allowance + attractive commissions)