Our client is one of the largest data centre operators in Asia. In line with the steady company growth expansion plan, our client is looking to hire a Director in Data Centre Operations. The Director in Data Centre Operations will be responsible in management of asset performance, operational framework, business development and vendor management. The Director in Data Centre Operations is critical in asset positioning and budget management across regional level.
* Annual budget management
* Negotiation of contract agreement between the Client and other stakeholders for each new Data Centre site
* Assessment of asset under management
* Close collaboration with facilities management division to maintain 100% uptime in efficiency of properties under care
* Proposal of value engineering projects to existing portfolio
* Actively involved in automation of processes
* Close collaboration with commercial division to oversee various client's account while providing timely updates to senior management on key performance indicator
* Management of P&L for all AUM
* Ensure all projects scheduled are completed within the timeline layout and with profitable projection of returns
* A recognized Degree in Real Estate or its equivalent with strong academic credentials
* Minimum 12 years of experience in operation management and asset management responsibilities
* Well verse in Microsoft Office tools and application
* Comfortable with travelling based on work exigencies
* Analytical and resourceful at work
This is a great opportunity to work with a fast paced organization with heavily vested interest to increase its market share as the world's leading data centre operator. You will be compensated with attractive bonus scheme and opportunities to move vertically within the organization.